1. Could I visit your factory? [Nov 16,2015]
Of course, if you need, we will help you to visit our factory.[ Click for details ]
2. Could I get samples? [Nov 16,2015]
Yes, the samples will be sent to you if the products if in stock.[ Click for details ]
3. How about the quality of the magnets? [Nov 16,2015]
Our magnets have the quality of stable and consistency, material and coating have been detected SGS ...[ Click for details ]
Max. Energy Product
Rev. Temp. Coeff.
Working Temp. ...
If you have any inquiry, please kindly advise the following items:
1. Dimensions or drawing with ...
6. Can you accept OEM or ODM? [Nov 17,2015]
Yes,We have our best designers, we can produce any design you wanted to meet your needs.[ Click for details ]
7. When will you attend the exhibition in 2016? [Dec 25,2015]
Yes, we will attend the 2016 Hong Kong Toys & Games Fair. It will be held at Hong Kong Convention ...[ Click for details ]
8. Why are most neodymium magnets plated or coated? [Apr 06,2016]
Neodymium magnets are composed mainly of Neodymium, Iron, and Boron. If neodymium magnets are not ...[ Click for details ]
9. How Is The Strength of a Magnet Measured? [Apr 06,2016]
Gaussmeters are used to measure the magnetic field density at the surface of the magnet. This is ...[ Click for details ]
10. Is one pole stronger than the other? [Apr 06,2016]
No, both poles are equally strong.[ Click for details ]
The physical and mechanical characteristics of neodymium magnet as following.
12-Will neodymium magnets lose strength over time? [Jun 03,2016]
Very little. Neodymium magnets are the strongest and most permanent magnets known to man. If they ...[ Click for details ]
The nickel plating is actually triple plating of nickel-copper-nickel. The layers are Ni: ...[ Click for details ]
This depends on a lot of factors, but as a general rule of thumb, we recommend keeping the distance ...[ Click for details ]
15-How is the pull force of each magnet determined? [Jun 03,2016]
All of the pull force values we specify have been tested in our laboratory. We test these magnets in ...[ Click for details ]